Excellent Engineering Design house Opportunity - We require an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer for our Dublin based Engineering client that design exclusively for the Pharma industry. Join a company that values work life balance and flexibility today. Open to a long term contract or permanent role.
Role of this position
- Demonstrable experience in the complete suite of Instrumentation engineering deliverables This includes (but is not limited to) Instrument Index, I/O Lists/ Allocation, Instrument Specs/ Data Sheets, Layouts, Cable Containment, Block Diagrams, System Architecture, Atex/ Hazardous Areas, Clean Room Applications
- Provide support to fee and capital budget proposals as required
- Develop, review and manage bid, approval, and construction issues
- Ability to manage quality of deliverables to schedule and required quality
- Requires extensive and independent contact with clients, vendor's representatives and project field personnel
- Direct and/or participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off installations
- Third Level Degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years of formal experience in an engineering design team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to prepare written specifications.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)