Internal Finance Auditor required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Sligo.
Role of this position
- Preparing an Annual Internal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks,
assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, and reporting
results of audit.
- Conduct internal audits and special reviews to provide assurance regarding the existence
and effectiveness of financial, operational, and/or technology internal controls.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with accepted professional standards and
prepare formal written reports to management summarising audit results and solutions to
mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Qualified member of a recognised accountancy body.
- Two years' post-qualification experience within the auditing department of a large
accounting firm or within the Internal Audit function of a large group.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)