INTERNAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
CareerWise Recruitment is seeking an Internal Programme Manager for an exciting challenge with our Dublin based Client. The ideal candidate is someone that has established a PMO for a very busy Delivery Management Team.This is a very high profile role within the organisation.
Role of this position
- Liaising with Project Managers to report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for all Client projects
- Review, enhance and optimise KPI tracking methodologies to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Build up a repository of project templates to ensure best practice. Continue to improve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Produce portfolio KPI reports for Management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage, improve and optimise the Delivery Management resources, budget and capacity planning process.
- Working with the COO and Sales Director in prioritising project delivery schedules. Agreeing and communicating start and estimated close dates for existing and new client projects.
- Monitor projects to ensure agreed project management methodologies and standards are used consistently.
- Support Project Managers in tracking and reporting at a project level.
- Coordinate with software development and project teams to implement improvements in the process and toolsets
- Design, implementation and use of installation/project delivery tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Design, implementation and use of management/process tools (e.g. Trello/ JIRA)
- Proven experience (3-5 years)in running a PMO
- Project Management Qualification eg PMP, Prince
- Telco background an advantage
- Experience in a DevOps environment a strong advantage
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)