Junior Project Engineer is required for a expanding refridgeration company with over 20 years of industrial experience, based in the Cork Region. The Junior Project Engineer will be expected to manage and coordinate projects from inception to completion and subsequent hand over.
Role of this position
- Ability to manage projects in highly regulated environments
- Experience in producing CAD and 3D model drawings an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of IQ/OQ document preparation and execution
- Preparation and execution of project turn over document package.
- Preparation of tender package/Quotations
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent training/experience
- 2 Years post graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Design experience is a distinct advantage
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)