A Labelling Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Galway based medical device manufacturing company.
Role of this position
- Design and development of packaging labelling and labelling solutions for New Product Development/Introduction (NPD/NPI), new labelling system and legacy products, including IFU's.
- Lead and participate in multiple cross-site, cross-function labelling related projects and activities.
- Design for manufacturability, ease of inspection and optimum cost.
- Generate prototype models to evaluate new design concepts.
- Coordinating product evaluation as required.
- Generate project design assurance documentation and update label-related documentation as required.
- Labelling equipment validation.
- B.Sc.in a relevant discipline required.
- 1-3 years' experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry required.
- Good understanding of Labelling Design requirements within a regulated industry.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)