A Laboratory Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a global med device clients3D Bioprinting Laboratory based in Dublin s This is a 12 month initial contract role Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Providing leadership, setting expectations, and managing the relationships that assist with daily operations including administration of agreements and amendments
- Supervising activities in the Bio-printing laboratory including managing and implementing systems for security, compliance, facilities, EH&S, and maintenance of confidentiality
- Management of Equipment, including scheduling, prioritisation, access, use, maintenance and procurement
- Managing and escalating requests for facility and equipment updates including the management of maintenance and repairs in accordance with company's and partner policies
- Managing and escalating requests for laboratory access and new project introduction into the laboratory
- Perform budgetary planning, management, and reporting on the budget status
- Management of purchasing and raising PO's for commercially available materials and consumables including ensuring requisitions are verified and validated in advance of raising a PO against and on purchasing systems
- Ensuring user training and compliance in alignment with EH&S policies
- Maintaining records and generating periodic reports related to operational status of the laboratory .
- BS/BA Science, Engineering or related degree - advanced degree is preferred.
- 8-10 years of combined experience in 2 or more areas in lab operations/management, scientific research, customer relations, facilities management or environmental health and safety program management.
- Demonstrated experience managing a life science or similar scientific research laboratory is required.
- Broad understanding of life sciences research equipment is required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing supplier relationships is required.
- Broad understanding of scientific research equipment is required.
- Strong knowledge with instrument qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) and other compliance activities preferred.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)