Laboratory Technician - Chemistry
|Title||:||Laboratory Technician - Chemistry|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||094 900 3979|
Role of this position
- Perform basic and complex testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required methodology according to quality guidelines, with limited supervision.
- Work with and collaborate effectively with analysts/scientists.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Operate and assist in the evaluation, calibration and validation of testing instrumentation.
- Develop knowledge in area of expertise.
- Participate in research on and development of new and unproven methods for analysis and identification of ingredients, intermediates and finished products.
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Drives continuous improvement (OE) within lab operations to enhance quality and service while reducing costs.
- Bachelors Degree in Science preferably Chemistry with a demonstrated aptitude to relate business and technical requirements.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a laboratory in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry is essential.
- Experience in analytical testing techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, etc) is essential.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.