EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - We require a Lead Operator for our Cork based MNC client. This position requires someone with leadership skills wishing to advance in a MNC.
This is a full-time permanent position on shift with excellent benefits. Join a leading multinational currently expanding their team today.
Role of this position
- Work within a team which is responsible for the execution of tasks associated with handling of incoming raw materials, operating the Production process and the dispatch of finished product.
- With your Supervisor, you will identify your development opportunities, and build a development plan.
- Work in a workplace where safety and quality is a top priority.
- An ambitious individual looking to progress their career.
- A level 6 (minimum) qualification or a minimum of 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be an effective communicator and have decision making skills, with a flexible 'can-do' attitude who can work independently or as part of a team to ensure that targets are achieved
- Good analytical skills to identify & implement process improvements
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Delta V, SAP and "lean tools" is an advantage
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)