Excellent Engineering Design house Opportunity - We require a Lead Project Scheduler for our Cork based Engineering client that design exclusively for the Pharma industry. Join a company that values work life balance and flexibility today. Open to a long term contract or permanent role.
Role of this position
- Development of Project Schedules for multidiscipline design projects from concept through to facility delivery.
- Integration of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
- Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
- Planning, developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan
- Identifying key activities within the Master Project Plan and reporting of status
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any correct actions required to maintain project schedule
- Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
- Manage time-phased budget incl. earned value, manage changes, control time related costs and avoid, defend or document claims
- Liaise with Supplier/Contractors Project Planners to ensure compliance with Master Project Plan.
- Lead internal & external Schedule Quality & Risk Assessments
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Engineering or associated area.
- 5 years' experience in general project planning and control experience
- Advanced skill level in MS Project and Primavera P6
- Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Facility Construction and Process Equipment development and integration projects
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)