A Lead Web Devloper is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based new and innovative start-up Irish company. The person will lead a global team of PHP web developers to support the growth of this exciting software company.
Role of this position
- To lead and direct the technical development and growth of the company web and mobile development team, in line with the requirements of the business. The successful candidate shall be required to work closely with company C-Level and senior management to deliver the technical vision and requirements of the company.
- Lead the implementation of new solution architectures to be developed across the front and back end development team.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
- Lead analysis of future technology initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have 8 plus years experience of working in web development with a mimiumm of the last 3 years managing web or mobile development teams.
- The successful candidate should have full stack development knowledge, with solid experience in PHP, CSS, JS, MySQL, and deployment on server environments such as AWS Linux and on-premise Windows environments, with broad experience in system design and architecture.
- Honours Degee in relevant discipline (Software, Computing, BIS, Engineering)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland and flexible working allowed.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)