A Lean Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Waterford based client.
The Site Lean Specialist function is to deploy and embed Lean across the Site to deliver the Business Strategy, improve Business Performance (Quality, Safety, Service, Cost, and Innovation) and drive the Continuous Improvement (CI) culture across all tiers of the organisation.
Role of this position
- Partner with Site Director, Site Leadership team, and Site Management teams to define and deploy CI plans targeted to embed the CI culture and Lean skillsets at all tiers of the organization.
- Lead site projects and programs aimed at improving the CI culture and delivering business benefit.
- Drive effective site engagement and people change management planning with site managers and teams, using ADP principles to deliver sustainable changes to ways of working.
- Transfer expertise and capability in CI culture and Lean standards through training, mentoring in best practices, practical application and coaching.
- Provide individual development planning and execution for site teams.
- Coach site leaders and individual contributors to develop and sustain continuous improvement mindsets and behaviours.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of manufacturing environment experience, covering a broad range of activities and operations (e.g. Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance/Logistics / Safety).
- Demonstrated expertise in use of Lean /Sigma to deliver improvement initiatives and/or culture change year on year resulting in both financial and non-financial benefit, and behavioural change
- Black Belt / Master Black Belt certification preferred
Please call Diarmuid Buckley for further information on 021 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)