A Learning and Development Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Design, lead and execute leadership and management development strategies and programs that support the delivery of our training strategy
- Develop and lead Company Graduate program
- Responsible for IDA Training Grant & Budget Management
- Proactively engage with external vendors to explore new innovative development and learning offerings
- Develop an annual training and development plan to assist in meeting business objectives and to support continuous learning and development of employee skillsets and expertise.
- Creating a coaching culture in the organisation
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of directly related work experience in a Learning and Development Specialist role
- Strong experience in performing training needs assessments, L&D strategy development and Execution.
- Experience in designing and developing training policy training.
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and blended learning solutions
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)