A Logistics & Market Support Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Market Leading Timber Manufacturer based in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary on a permanent contract.
Role of this position
- Responsible for leading the logistics & market support team supporting the delivery of all orders correct in every detail to our customers.
- Develop strong product knowledge within team.
- Responsible for order intake, processing and tracking etc. through to shipping out to final delivery at the customer.
- Manage logistics so the delivery dates & customer service matrices are achieved for each order while meeting the financial KPI targets for this service.
- Maintain effective communication within the team and across depts. Ensuring that the sales offices targets are accurately related to production, finance, and shipping.
- Minimum of level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Ability to take on new projects and show leadership skills.
- A strong track record in teamwork with solution-based support initiatives is essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrates sound understanding of the business and financial activities of the Logistics function and its relevance
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)