A MES Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based pharmaceutical client. The role will provide technical support for the delivery of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) project to Large Molecule (Biotech) business including electronic batch records, electronic logs and stand-alone equipment interfaces.
Role of this position
- Identify requirements for electronic Batch Records
- Responsibility for technical knowledge of the process and translation to and ownership of functional specifications for electronic Batch Records
- Ensure cross functional alignment within process teams on electronic batch content by driving solutions to complex issues as it relates to electronic batch record delivery
- Drive a standardised approach by leveraging existing MES and data capture infrastructures to accelerate electronic batch record delivery
- Engage and participate in demonstrating the prototype to Operations/ Tech Support
- Identify and lead resolution of misalignment of expectations between users and project team.
- Perform and co-ordinate business readiness tasks for electronic Batch Record implementation e.g. material, equipment, process data
- Review/approve requirement and design documents
- Accept design/configuration each sprint and perform User Acceptance Testing
- Schedule, coordinate, generate and deliver training.
- Modification of existing and creation of new business processes to support changing production environment - paper to electronic: Identify business process changes that are impacted or need to be created, understand and learn what the solution is and how it will work with each requirement.
- Relevant engineering/ science 3rd level qualification or operational experience
- Production support/ projects/process experience
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- MES knowledge/experience is desirable
Please call Diarmuid Bckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)