A Maintenance Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Cork based Multinational Pharmaceutical Company in a 23-Month contract.
Role of this position
- Support the introduction of new technologies in alignment with the PCI Program
- Responsible for the identification of critical systems and assets in line with the Smart Asset Maintenance strategy
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of IIoT smart sensors across the site
- Ensure all maintenance, process developments, change control and system improvements are managed in accordance with the Quality Management system
- Support the ongoing development of the Asset Condition Monitoring System (ACMS) platform
- Minimum of degree qualification in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic Engineering principles.
- Experience in automation and manufacturing.
- Excellent analytical skills
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)