A Maintenance Fitter / Technician is needed by Careerwise Recruitment for our Killarney/ Macroom based food production client - Non Shift role. This person will provide production and maintenance support for this modern automated food production facility.
Role of this position
- Maintain factory, plant and equipment to the highest standards through proper implementation of preventative maintenance program and proper servicing and maintenance .
- Be part of the maintenance team with responsibility for maintenance, changeovers, trouble shooting and associated relevant documentation.
- Ensure safe and hygienic practices are performed during maintenance activities.
- Experience of control panels, PLC automation and IT an advantage.
- Fabrication, welding, turning and milling experience and capability an advantage
- Level 6 qualification in an engineering / automation or similar discipline.
- Previous relevant experience of factory fitting and maintenance.
- Strong understanding and awareness of health & safety and risk assessments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to take direction.
- Ability to complete tasks on their own and show problem solving and resolution of factory breakdowns/issues.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)