A Maintenance manager / lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based food producer client. This is a hands on support role requiring a high degree of flexibility, responsiveness, problem solving and the ability to self-manage and prioritise work in a busy and challenging work environment. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Develop a clear understanding of how all equipment works
- Preventive maintenance, diagnosis and repair of all equipment to minimise downtime or malfunctions.
- Ensuring all work areas are clean, safe and follow company guidelines. Ensure compliance with legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage accurate and timely maintenance records of work performed on equipment.
- Responds to maintenance and line stoppages with a sense of urgency and ownership. Call out cover will be required as part of this role.
- Budget control for all machine parts
- Establishes and develops working relationships with factory personnel to ensure equipment issues or concerns are highlighted to you directly.
- Contribute to the assessment of new technologies and future plan options.
- Reporting to the Production Manager and co-ordinating with outside contractors as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested.
- 4 years experience in similar maintenance of production line equipment and facilities
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Has a flexible approach to working hours (shift work, overtime and on call).
- Relevant academic and/or professional trades qualifications desirable
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)