EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - A Maintenance Supervisor is required by CareerWise for our Cork based MN client. This position requires someone with leadership skills wishing to advance in a MNC. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a leading client in the sector. This is a full-time permanent position with excellent benefits.
Role of this position
- Co-ordinate all maintenance activities.
- Organise, plan and implement all actions necessary to achieve maximum maintenance quality.
- Lead the team and work with other functions / departments to complete work efficiently.
- Ensure budgetary maintenance targets are met, utilising the best available technology, automation and work practices consistent with national and international best practice.
- Support change and continuous improvement programmes in all areas of maintenance to ensure that we get the maximum return from all equipment and activities.
- Full job spec available.
- Experience in managing a maintenance / facilities / engineering team.
- A proven record of leading people.
- A relevant 3rd level engineering qualification would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with computerised preventative maintenance programmes.
- Familiarity with the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
Interested? Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)