A Maintenance Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager the main function of this role is to Support manufacturing with the upkeep and safe operation of process equipment and facilities.
- Perform all duties consistent with established AR guidelines consistent with ISO-9001, ISO-13485, ISO-14001 and ISO-18001 and all elements deemed necessary to support the clients
- Maintain all Process equipment technical and non-technical in good operational condition for manufacturing
- Maintain all facilities and control environments technical and non-technical in good operational condition for manufacturing.
- To respond to reactive maintenance tasks such as equipment failure with investigation, diagnostic evaluation, repair and improvements.
- Be part of a 24-hour, seven-day call out team to respond for the above.
- First line Maintenance of both manufacturing and service equipment to carry out on time preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Carry out both critical and non-critical calibration of equipment.
- Oversee external service contractor carry out completion of regular servicing and calibration.
- Maintain good records for all equipment in compliance with the quality management system.
- Make sure that correct procedures are in place and followed if any work being carried out exceeds the local work area requirements.
- Second line maintenance of both manufacturing and service equipment to develop and install engineering improvements to manufacturing and facility service equipment.
- Install and commission or assist with vendors in the same of new equipment.
- Trade qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering at craft level or higher required.
- Ability to display a good working knowledge of electro/mechanical/pneumatic and heating systems.
- Experience and maintenance-level training with programmable controllers and HMI's
- Ability to establish communication to programmable controllers using programming software.
- Read and understand ladder logic and function block programming
- Competent in working on electro/mechanical/pneumatic and heating systems.
- Ability to interpret Electro/mechanical/pneumatic drawings and schematics.
- Computer literate and diligent record keeping.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and take responsibility for decision-making.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self motivated and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)