A Maintenance Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client
Role of this position
- Oversee the day to day running of production equipment within the production environment.
- Trouble-shooting/preventative maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Provide technical and mechanical support to Machine Setters and Operators to reduce downtime on machines.
- Engineering support to assigned production lines ensuring products manufactured conform to quality standards and specifications.
- Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance on Machines and Tools.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Technician role.
- Experience in Injection Moulding Machines would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge and skills in tools and components used in maintenance and repair of mechanical systems such as bearings, gears, clutches, belts, and seals.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)