A Maintenance Technician (Electrician) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based Pharmaceutical Warehousing client. This is a nights positions Monday to Friday 10pm to 6am Monday to Friday based in Dublin South West.
Role of this position
- Perform routine and emergency mechanical and electrical maintenance. With training provided, you will troubleshoot all plant equipment and prescribe required maintenance to assure satisfactory operation with minimum downtime.
- Must have a strong technical background and the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Along with this you will need to be able to demonstrate ability in:
- Maintenance and repair of automated conveyor equipment, strapping, printing, and labelling equipment
- Motor maintenance and replacement
- Review and improve maintenance routines
- Troubleshooting using diagnostic tools
- Fridge and freezer coldroom experience
- Building services and facilities, including HVAC systems, pumps, burners, sprinklers
- Pneumatic experience
- Scanners, sensors, profibus, Siemens Simatic
- IT literacy an advantage (Word Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Quality: Execute all work in compliance with the relevant quality systems
- Qualified Electrician
- 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)