A Manager of Manufacturing Operations is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational biopharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- To manage and direct a large section of production operations onsite
- Managing downstream commercial and clinical manufacturing according to all protocols, regulations and schedules
- Provide technical input to resolve process problems and complex compliance issues Implement new production processes as required Performs cGMP audits of production area and acts as representation during regulatory audits Ensures safety standards are always met Personnel management and staff development
- Participate in regulatory audits and communicates company's computer validation policies.
- Lead and implement continuous improvements
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate Degree in any of the physical or biological sciences or chemical engineering
- 6-8 years+ experience in a GMP biopharmaceutical/biotech production facility and extensive people management experience
- Strong knowledge of recombinant protein manufacturing techniques and methods
- Substantial knowledge of cGMP's and experience in engaging with regulatory authorities
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)