Manager Procurement CoE
|Title||:||Manager Procurement CoE|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Executive / Management
Role of this positionThe Procurement Centre of Excellence Manager will support overall procurement strategy and enable category teams through analytics, planning, system support, knowledge management and technology.
- Establish, hire, lead, coach and develop talent in Procurement Centre of Excellence
- Forge solid relationships with all key stakeholders
- Collaborate with sourcing leadership to incorporate CoE practices to strategy development.
- Apply best-in-class spend analytics to manage spend throughout procurement organisation
- Coordinates the annual savings forecast rollup with the Category Managers and Businesses.
- 10+ years management or consulting experience with a top firm (not necessarily within procurement)
- BS/BA business, or a quantitative field, MBA preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills
- Experience in working internationally and ability to interact with different affiliates, cultures, markets.
- Experience / familiarity with Procurement module design/development of major ERP systems and other procurement tools
- Fluency in English
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.