Manager Technical Training
|Title||:||Manager Technical Training|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
Role of this position
- Creates and sustains strong partnerships and communication with numerous functional areas to identify and manage business requests related to opportunities for continuous improvements
- Builds and maintains a strong working knowledge of existing and new ComplianceWire design features, and can apply that knowledge to find solutions to business requests as they relate to the Training Quality System and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Oversees all aspects of the Learning Management System (LMS) and its operational processes, procedures and training materials, including maintaining strong relationships with key business leaders to ensure acceptance and operational applicability
- Participates in cross functional / sites' Technical Training teams to identify departmental goals, objectives and metrics in alignment of Technical Training strategy.
- Develops deep understanding of employee GMP training needs and aligns organization on the strategies to address those needs via effective communication.
- Mentors and develops Technical Training department staff.
- Manages and oversees the systems specialists on department projects and initiatives.
- Recommends, negotiates and maintains training vendor contracts and ensures relationships are managed in an effective manner.
- Manages data reporting mechanism to generate detailed training completion reports for area managers and site management reviews. These reports are also used to provide employee training compliance evidence requested
during regulatory audits.
- Conducts internal audits and monitors employee training to ensure that all employees are in compliance.
- Serves as an LMS SME or spoke person for Technical Training during a regulatory inspection.
- Requires BS/BA degree in related field along with a minimum of 7 years of progressive industry/relevant experience, including 3 years direct GMP training experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Previous direct managerial experience is required.
- Administration or ownership of an LMS, ComplianceWire strongly preferred.
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 021-2061901 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.