MANUFACTURING COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in Limerick, 12 month temp contract on offer.
The MANUFACTURING COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST performs administrative tasks in all areas of production as needed in accordance with cGMP standards and in compliance with written procedures.
Role of this position
- Performs administrative tasks in all areas of production as needed in accordance with cGMP standards and in compliance with written procedures.
- As part of investigations review completed batch records and logbooks to ensure compliance with written procedure.
- Reviews, edits, and revises controlled documents (batch records, logbooks, SOPs, etc.) in accordance with cGMP standards to ensure compliance with written procedures.
- Monitors production processes to obtain necessary data in support of investigations and track effectiveness of changes.
- Participates in cross-functional study teams to support and/or author investigations.
- Gathers, trends, and analyzes process related data to drive consistency and timeliness.
- Documents all training.
- Assists with training of new employees.
- Ensures all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards.
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)