A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our South-East based Multinational client. This fantastic opportunity is a 12 month contract in Medical Device Manufacturing.
Role of this position
- Deliver expertise in the area of Automation, Plant Layout, Processing, Manufacturing Systems Validations and other project activities that are required.
- Support the development of new processes and provide technical assistance to current processes on site.
- Working with the operations team and customers to supply world class manufacturing solutions to meet their requirements.
- Process Introduction of New Automation and Manufacturing Solutions to support new and existing projects.
- Facilitate design and debugging of new manufacturing systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) , Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and validation protocols of IQ, OQ, PQ and preparation of reports required to support validations.
- Perform DOE's , FMEA's to enhance design processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, equipment suppliers, some travel may be required.
- Responsible for SPC and process monitoring within manufacturing systems.
- 3rd level qualification in mechanical engineering desirable
- 2-3 years' experience in automation systems or general mechanical engineering applications essential
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)