A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client.This is a 12 month initial contract role . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Project management responsibility for Material Development projects with a focus on metals forming processes.
- Implement cost-effective, material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
- Participate in the development of long-term strategies for materials related technologies
- Conduct detailed product / process design reviews
- Support root cause analysis activities related to material processes
- Ensure all activities comply with GMP, ISO and quality system requirements.
- Participate in collaborations with R&D and academic institutions
- BSc in Engineering or Materials Science with 4 years' experience in a medical device or similar industry
- Experience in Metal forming processes and related technologies desirable
- Extensive statistical and problem solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3) preferred
- Experience with CAD software and computer simulation packages preferred.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)