Manufacturing Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Cork based multinational on a minimum 12 month contract position. Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes, products and equipment within the relevant manufacturing cells. Support NPI project engineers in the launch of new product introductions. Participate in process improvements in order to reduce manufacturing costs. Very competitive hourly rate on offer.
Role of this position
- To aid in manufacturing process improvements, scrap & re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reductions.
- Developing and implement equipment improvements within manufacturing cells/Phase II Ops.
- Support the launch of NPI's ensuring the key deliverables are achieved.
- Carry out the validations of processes, products & equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience, preferably medical devices.
- Proven problem solving and hands on approach.
- Very Good technical writing ability is a requirement.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Excellent organization, relationship building and influencing skills.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)