A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based electronics manufacturing client.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Support the production of Electronic circuit card assemblies, with SMT, Selective solder, Aqueous cleaning and Conformal Coating processes, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Support the Mechanical assembly products with automated torque drivers and Laser marking, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Work closely with production and other departments to meet customer deliveries.
- Ensure all manufacturing assembly processes and procedures are designed to meet product quality, throughput, cost and EHS requirements.
- Identifying and improving assembly processes with the use of Lean tools.
- Provide training on processes and equipment as required.
- Develop preventative maintenance and spares programs for manufacturing equipment to ensure maximum uptime.
- EO review, approval and implementation.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Production, Electronic or similar
- 3+ years manufacturing engineering experience in an electronics assembly environment.
- Experience in the following areas
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Production engineering
- SMT, PTH and Mechanical assembly
- New product introduction
- Project management
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)