A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Pharma client.
Role of this position
- Performs general evaluation studies of Packaging equipment and systems.
- Manages assigned projects through completion with limited direct supervision.
- Complies with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Provides engineering expertise and guidance in planning and financial justification, start-up activities, scale-up processes, implementation, process improvements, and validation.
- Prepares required engineering and packaging operations documentation.
- Provides accurate budget estimates for capital equipment and projects.
- Works on the design, modifications, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment, Manufacturing and processes.
- Works on engineering planning, financial justification, start-up activities, scale-up processes, implementation, process improvements, and validation.
- Full working knowledge of the FDA, cGMP, and packaging standards.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- BS or MS degree in a science field, preferably in Manufacturing Engineering, Packaging Engineering or Industrial Design, or related scientific field.
- 3 years plus of relevant industry experience
- Previous experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)