A Manufacturing Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based Electronics manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Responsible for new production introduction process (NPI) - including project planning, development and introduction of new products within the agreed development budget & scheduled introduction dates.
- Lead on internal manufacturing processes/projects using PM methodologies (e.g LEAN).
- Lead and support digitalization, installation or roll out projects.
- Monitoring the progress of projects against agreed plans and managing activities to deliver against agreed goals.
- Perform quotations for new products.
- Delivering processes into the manufacturing environment through effective selection of suitable technology and methods focused on Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Identify and roll out manufacturing improvements for existing products.
- Engage and liaise with customers at various levels to bring products through the design phase to the manufacturing state with IS013485 standards.
- L7/8 Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering discipline.
- Proficient in LEAN and Six Sigma Tools.
- Experience in digitalisation.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)