A Manufacturing Engineering Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Cork based med device client. This is a 4 cycle shift role providing expertise is production support within a fast paced, highly automated manufacturing environment. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details
Role of this position
- To maintain automation equipment of a Class III Medical Device in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) requirements.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs/training.
- Level 6 qualification in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Qualified trades personnel with industrial experience will also be considered.
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Availability to work shift patterns.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)