Manufacturing Technician needed for a Medical Device comapny in mid Cork. This is an initial six month contract with the strong possibilty of an extension thereafter.
Role of this position
- To aid in manufacturing process improvements; scrap & re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Developing and implement equipment improvements within manufacturing/Phase II operations.
- Support the validation of processes and products.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience, preferably medical devices.
- Proven problem solving and hands on approach.
- Good technical writing ability.
- Graduate caliber with an Engineering discipline level 7 is desirable but not essential.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)