|Sector||:||Sales / Customer Services|
Role of this position
- Roll-out of annual marketing plan, development of creative campaigns in conjunction with external agencies, en
- Maximising all Media channels and monitoring information to ensure it accurately represents our offering.
- Creating an innovative digital and online presence through all relevant social media channels with the goal of generating leads and traffic
- SMS Marketing which includes maintaining and growing customer database. Timely communications to customers via this channel
- Managing day to day marketing department finances including raising of PO's, invoices and tracking and allocating marketing spend is in line with agreed annual marketing budget.
- Liaising with design and print agencies relating to the design, production and deployment of promotional materials, proof - reading marketing material
- Explore and develop new media opportunities to raise brand awareness.
- Ensure company brand guidelines are reflected in all communications
- Support in PR and Event Management, sponsorship campaigns - ensuring maximum brand exposure
- A relevant third level qualification in a business or marketing discipline.
- Have minimum 18-month experience
- Be proficient in MS Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external bodies.
- Self-Starter with a positive can-do attitude