A Senior Materials Engineer ( Metals) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client. This is an initial 12 month contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Provide technical leadership for projects in the area Materials Development
- Support the development of long-term strategy for materials related technologies
- Implement of cost effective material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
- Design, develop and conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
- Full project management responsibility for Material Development projects
- Support process optimisation, root cause analysis and scrap reduction activities related to material processes
- Development of advanced materials related manufacturing processes from end to end within the supply chain, including raw materials, process design and optimisation
- BSc in Materials Science or Engineering (MSc . PhD desirable)
- 4 + experience within a medical device company or similar industry.
- Project management experience
- Product and Process Validation experience an advantage
- Surface Science Characterization Expertise (XRD, SEM, EDX) desirable
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)