A Mechanical Design / Product development Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based MN manufacturing client. This is a newly created role to support ongoing expansion . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team on the sustainment and development of our clients range of liquid analysers and accessory products
- Demonstrable understanding of product development and manufacturing requirements to achieve high quality designs which meet functional requirements and specifications.
- Develop, maintain and execute detailed project schedules, budgets and other project targets. Projects can be software, mechanical, electronic or complete analytical systems in nature.
- Manages the sustaining activities of active products, analyses quality defects for patterns and provides solutions to rectify these issues.
- Has knowledge of FMEA and experience of reliability test plan development and testing of components to ensure insensitivity to manufacturing variation, temperature, humidity, aging, corrosion, vibration, shock.
- Develops and writes product manuals, specification sheets, procedures for product assembly, debug and test.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 3 + years experience in in industrial or consumer product development
- Demonstrated skill in some / all of the following areas:
- Mechanical design using CAD (Solidworks and AutoCAD inventor).
- 3D printing for rapid prototyping and manufacturing.
- DFM, FMEA
- Has knowledge of compliance requirements in product development.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)