A Mechanical Project Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Co. Limerick based client, (2 year contract).
Role of this position
- Prepares concept designs and budget estimates
- Tasks mechanical draftsmen to survey the brownfield or greenfield sites and to design the required modifications and approves the resultant drawings
- Ensures that engineering design calculations are completed where necessary
- Specifies and together with purchasing department, procures all required mechanical materials for the project
- Prepares detailed scopes of work and preliminary health and safety plans to enable our in-house contract alliance to implement the project
- Completes detailed design and implementation risk assessments with all stakeholders
- Reports regularly on project status, schedule and budget
- Mechanical, Chemical or other related engineering degree, level 8 minimum.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an industrial process environment
- Experience implementing chemical process and/or power piping projects, to EN, ASME or ANSI standards highly desirable
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, storage tanks, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and other process equipment highly desirable
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)