Role of this position
- Convenes all project stakeholders to agree scope and schedule
- Prepares concept designs and budget estimates
- Ensures that engineering design calculations are completed where necessary
- Enlists the assistance of E/I, Control, or civil engineering support where required
- Specifies and together with the AAL Purchasing department, procures all required mechanical materials for the project
- Completes detailed design and implementation risk assessments with all stakeholders
- Reports regularly on project status, schedule and budget
- Manages project commissioning, ensures all equipment is correctly registered on the maintenance management systems and that all project documentation is kept and filed appropriately.
- Mechanical, Chemical or other related engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an industrial process environment
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, storage tanks, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and other process equipment highly desirable
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)