CareerWise are recruiting NPI Engineer for a Leitrim based client. This is a permanent role and would suit a manufacturing engineer with 2/3 years experience.
- Leading Projects and Project teams to ensure Project Goals are met especially on time delivery, quality requirements and cost targets are achieved.
- Planning, implementing and co-ordination of New Product Introductions to include: product design, product specifications, process validations identification of training needs, process & equipment lay-out, production procedures, material specifications, material & packaging procurement in accordance with Procedures and Regulatory standards.
- Ensure the requirements of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 are considered during design, development and new product introduction and integrated into production processes.
- Third level qualification in a Science / Technology / Engineering discipline.
- 2-3 years' experience in new product introduction, manufacturing, quality or process engineering, preferably in Medical Device Sector.
- Experience in Project Management is desired but not a requirement.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)