An ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY*** has opened up for a NPI Engineering Manager in a multinational Medical Devices company in South-East of Ireland. This is a brand new role to join their ever expanding teams.
Role of this position
- Lead the development and implementation of a project portfolio that aligns with the strategic goals of the company and ensure best practice in project governance by maximising systems, people and processes.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, influencing competencies, and a proven ability to drive lasting behavioural change. Provide leadership and guidance to the Project Management and NPI teams.
- Provide leadership and focus on strategic planning to assess and prioritise projects under the criteria defined in project management policy. Analyse and recognise patterns and trends in key performance indicators.
- Manage the portfolio of projects using standardised project management methods.
- Employ Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies such as process mapping, root cause analysis, cause and effect matrices, FMEA, as appropriate in project work.
- Lead the NPI engineering function within the site to ensure that customer needs are met in a timely manner, by ensuring exceptional handover and commercialisation from the R&D teams and or customer transfers.
- Strong people management experience required.
- Minimum Experience: 8/10+ years' in an operations environment.
- 5 years + in leadership capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing/Engineering field. Master's preferred.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)