Engineering Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based client. The successful candidate will leads & supports New Product Introduction activities for products, processes or technologies, and for the enhancement or extension of existing product lines.
Role of this position
- Coordinate support for all NPI activity within the Moulding Workcell, to execute existing projects to meet the customer requirements.
- Provide effective tools and evaluation strategies to support quoting activity.
- Drive the development of stable and capable manufacturing processes through a structured process development approach.
- Support the Engineering Manager in the evaluation of resource and equipment needs for current and future projects.
- B Eng or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Have minimum 10 years relevant work experience in a highly technical manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of automated assembly engineering, injection moulding, automated systems & product engineering highly desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)