An NPI Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Limerick based electronics client. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly automated, high volume production facility . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Design for manufacturability on New Products, which involves close co- operation with all Design groups.
- Project Management of New Products being introduced to site
- Drive and lead an NPI team, consisting of members from each function within the organisation.
- Ensure on-time and within budget delivery of all jigs/fixtures required for production of a new product.
- Evaluation of plant layouts from other Manufacturing sites to provide optimum plant layouts.
- Evaluation of capacity planning from other Manufacturing sites which is directly linked with layout & investment planning.
- The identification, evaluation and specification of new equipment within the manufacturing process.
- Project management of new equipment requirements, procurement and production line installation / reconfiguration.
- Design, release and procurement of product packaging solutions.
- Control of product technical change process for pre-series and series production products.
- Degree in Production, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Electronic Engineering (Level 8 on NFQ).
- Formal Project Management qualification would be an advantage.
- 3+ years experience in high volume Electronic, Mechatronic / Manufacturing with preference in the role of Manufacturing, Process, NPI (New Product Introduction) Engineering.
- Experience in Project Management is essential.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)