A Network Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based pharmaceutical client. This is a 12-month contract position.
Role of this position
- Site Key User and / Project Manager (depending on experience) on the implementation of a site wide network upgrade.
- The Position will manage all aspects of the Network upgrade project. Replacement of all Edge switches, Wifi upgrade and Core switch replacement.
- Design, develop and document I&AT Network Hardware for the project.
- Assist in the creation of validation documentation, where applicable. Must be able to review validation documentation
- Execute I&AT Project deliverables for proposed equipment, systems and Services
- Ensure that equipment in his or her area meet the clients site standards
- Manage I&AT quotes for projects and track budget , and procurement process
- Accountable for the qualification status of existing and new network devices.
- Responding to issues in a timely fashion
- Raise and manage IT Change controls
- Cost, Schedule, risk and resource planning and tracking and reporting on project status
- IT Related 3rd Level Degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar roles preferable in a GMP environment
- High Level of technical knowledge and ability.
- Working Knowledge of Cisco hardware
- Knowledge of Network and Telecoms
- Experience in Data Cable Management.
- Strong customer and service delivery focus.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)