A New Business Development Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
Our Client intends to hire a premier sales executive who will "hit the floor running" with the capability of producing dramatic sales results. This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
Role of this position
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with executives within targeted accounts
- Develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Lead and motivate sales and application engineers
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques to run an effective sales process
- Qualify, develop and advance opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience within the consumer goods or electronics industry with a proven track record of success and year on year incremental sales performance.
- Experience operating in a B2B environment.
- Have a strong network & contact base within the industry and be able to leverage this in order to develop new business within the relevant sectors.
- Excellent communication skills and strong dynamic interpersonal skills are minimum requirements.
- Entrepreneurial skills with an ability to see and capitalise on opportunities.
- Ability to interpret sales metrics / targets and deliver to same.
- Possess sufficiently strong technical attributes to determine the feasibility of a project prior to capital / resource commitment.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements into a project specification and to liaise with other groups.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)