Occupational Health Nurse
|Title||:||Occupational Health Nurse|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
- Coordination of Company Health Surveillance Programmes including Health Screening, pre employment medicals, pregnancy risk assessments and vaccination clinics.
- Review of Occupational health policies and procedures in line with best practice and relevant legislation.
- Working with the Business to proactively manage absenteeism on a case by case basis.
- Follow up with management of accidents at work.
- Co-ordination of First Aid in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety team.
- Delivery of Health Promotion initiatives to promote employee wellbeing in the workplace
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Health with a minimum of 5 years work experience preferably in a Manufacturing / Retail environment.
- Competency in Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision screening and VDU ergonomics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration, organisational and planning skills with ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to establish and retain effective working people relationships
- Proficient IT skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Track record of achievement and ability to learn quickly
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.