A Sales Office support administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based media client. This is an initial 2 year contract role.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
- Work closely with Sales Managers in compiling all regular and ad hoc sales analysis and reports.
- Update the customer database, work closely with managers to examine department requirements and identify potential solutions.
- Database Management - Ensuring up to date information on client databases within GDPR guidelines.
- Competitor Analysis - Providing up to date analysis of competitor activity, identifying trends and opportunities .
- Digital Revenue - Ensure that all the required digital reporting for both Cork and Dublin are identified across all categories and reported on monthly
- Planning : Coordinate ad planning between editors and media solutions team, ensuring all ad slots are filled in a timely manner each week.
- Special Projects: create a prospect database for planned advertising activity and special projects as required .
- Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly information for managers on the additional activities and their performance.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a fast paced direct sales admin , support role or similar
- Adept on systems, in particular using Excel, PowerPoint and Google docs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business qualification or similar an advantage
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)