An Operational Excellence Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. A "lead-from-the-front" and hands-on Continuous Improvement manger who is technically proficient and is a confident presenter and communicator. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Responsible for creating a PMO that drives operational Process Improvement methodology activities using Lean Six Sigma statistical tools such as Capability analysis, Design of Experiments, ANOVA, ANOM, etc., to analyse relevant targets and cost savings.
- Support the site Leadership Team in delivery of annual operational Process Improvement targets.
- Work with local facility stakeholders to develop / deliver annual programmes to optimise Process Improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste.
- Key driver of Galway site operational Process Improvement projects/ initiatives in line with the strategic goals of the company.
- Provide training as required on Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Development of Galway site standards pertaining to operational Process Improvement metrics.
- Company representative at trade shows and exhibitions to identify potential new equipment and processes; subsequently producing feasibility reports.
- Min. 5 years experience in a Process Improvement role, Ideally with some Management experience
- 3rd Level Qualification in Process, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt qualification or equivalent
- Manufacturing Industry Experience, preferably Medical Devices and has experience with ISO13485
- Excellent project management skills
- Capable of leading large & small projects in a timely manner
- A clearly defined strategic thought process and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and structured problem solving
- Confident to liaise at all levels, articulate with good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and an ability to work/lead effectively in cross-functional teams
- A Willingness to travel is a requirement
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)