|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
- Manage appropriate staffing and inventory levels
- Oversee the assembly operations to meet corporate KOI
- Supervise production staff on work method and quality checkpoints
- Co-ordinate with other departments to drive for excellence
- Coordinate efforts of operations team by establishing procurement, production and engineering services policies and practices
- Ensure ISO and safety standards are adhered to
- Report to leadership team in weekly operations reviews
- Coach and mentor Operations leadership
- Leverage industry practices and apply to internal systems and processes
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce
- Minimum of 10 years of Quality and Manufacturing experience in a regulated environment
- A bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Manufacturing
- Have a clear track record of leadership in manufacturing and previous management responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of high volume manufacturing operations
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Demonstrate a proven track record in advanced leadership, strategic management and budget management for a large function.
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 021 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.