Operations Excellence Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick and Cork based client.
As a member of the Site Leadership Team you will play a strategic role in enabling the company to continue its outstanding levels of performance and arm it to continue its growth into the future.
Role of this position
- Establish a consistent approach to measuring and rolling engineering standards across the group.
- Drive a culture of innovation within the function by developing and implementing engineering forums and reviews for the engineering team.
- Drive high levels of employee engagement through a highly effective support structure developed and implemented for all engineers.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 10 years' experience.
- Broad based business experience in high performance multi-national enterprise, at least 3 years of which has been spent in operations and/or technical leadership level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Strong capability to network and influence at all organisation levels. Ability to build networks externally and leverage appropriately.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)