An Operations Manager required by CareerWise Recruitment for large-scale services organisation in Cork to manage existing clients and drive new business growth. This is a great opportunity to lead a diverse and committed team working contracts for major employers across the region.
Role of this position
The person will manage a large team of staff across multiple industrial and office sites through a network of on-site supervisors.
The key elements of the role include:
- Day-to-day operations management of a team of managers and supervisors
- Staff management, hiring and retention
- Key customer interface for service level agreement development and maintenance
- Key account management including RFQ support for existing clients and to generate new opportunities
- HR support
- Third level business, HR or management qualification or applicants with very relevant work experience
- Good client contract negotiation exposure
- Good customer relationship skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in the services sector
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)